Shop in person or online and save at the UWF Bookstore.
Special Features of the UWF Bookstore
UWF’s online registration system connects directly to the UWF Bookstore, allowing students to purchase or rent textbooks online immediately after registering for classes. The order can be shipped to the student's home or held at the store for pick up.
Shop-By-Author online or in store
The UWF Bookstore has reorganized the course materials (textbooks) section in the store to be in alphabetical order by author. This reorganization makes it easier for students to find what they need, as all affordability options are located in the same place within the store. UWF Bookstore Shop By Author URL
Bookstore Financial Aid Deferment Program
If a student is receiving financial aid and has excess funds (after tuition and fees are paid), the Bookstore Deferment Program will allow the purchase of textbooks up to $800 before aid is disbursed. Students will receive notification, sent to their UWF email address, from the UWF Controller"s Office if they have excess financial aid funds that may be used. Students simply select their course materials then sign the bookstore receipt. This authorizes UWF to deduct the Bookstore charges from your financial aid and/or scholarship award. (If financial aid status changes, the student is responsible for purchases made under this program.)
There's always a sale
Students who want to show their school spirit by sporting their favorite Argonaut emblematic gear will find a wide variety of T's, sweats, caps and more at the UWF Bookstore.
Course materials are competitively priced every day. In fact, if you find an identical in-stock textbook for rent or purchase priced lower elsewhere, tell them. The UWF Bookstore will match it, right at the register! See the Price-Match-Details (pdf).
In addition to clothes and textbooks, you can find everything from gifts, snacks, residence hall supplies, personal items, as well as study guides, pens, pencils, binders, and notebooks. We have it all! Stop in often to see what's new at the UWF Bookstore.
Faculty and staff, show your Nautilus Card at the checkout for employee appreciation savings.
Ways to save on books
Buy your books early. Demand for used books generally exceeds supply; for that reason, it’s a good idea to buy your textbooks as soon as possible.
Rent your books, new or used. Just look for the “For Rent” sign beside your book. You must complete an online registration form in order to rent the first time.
- When you buy used books, you save 25% over the new book price.
- When you rent your books, you save, on average, 50% or more of the new book price.
- When you rent or purchase digital books, you save from 40 to 60% of the new book price.
Get cash for books at buyback
- Book Buyback typically occurs at the end of the term.
- The earlier you sell your books back during the designated buyback period, the more they’ll be worth and the more likely it is that we will buy them.
- The price we offer is based on the book’s future value.
- A book is more valuable if a professor has selected it for use the next term and if it’s in reasonably good condition.
- Demand for the book and the number of copies we already have in stock also determines the value, which can be up to 50% of the new book price.
30% Off Welcome Coupon
Sign up to get a coupon for 30% Off at the UWF Bookstore! Click here > WelcomeSignUp.com/0645