Open Educational Resources (OER)
This page provides information and links to open educational resources and strategies to creatively engage your online students.
Quality Matters Online Learning Resources1
- Enhance Student Study Activities with Mind Mapping
- Enhance the Learning Experience with Screencasting
- Use Infographics to Boost Engagement
- Create Active Learning with Timelines
- Formative Assessment Tools
- Open Educational Resources
Faculty eCommons - Brought to you by Academic Partnerships
Faculty eCommons (FeC) contains a wealth of resources specifically dedicated to assisting online faculty and is maintained by the Academic Partnerships Academic Services Team. Our goal is to offer a set of resources that expands your knowledge about online learning as well as gives you the pedagogy and tools to apply to your courses.
While parts of Faculty eCommons are open to the public, the bulk of the content is only accessible to faculty in AP-supported programs.
Email Cindy Mersereau (firstname.lastname@example.org) for login information.
Go to the Faculty eCommons website.