The marketing and communications services from Creative Collaborative are reserved for faculty and staff within the Division of Academic Engagement and the Division of Enrollment and Student Affairs.
Mission, Vision, Values
What We Do (Mission)
We develop marketing and communications strategies and collateral for the Division of Academic Engagement and the Division of Enrollment and Student Affairs.
- Manage and maintain a consistent image and brand for each division that aligns with the overall institution brand
- Enhance visibility of all departments within each division
- Enhance media relations and exposure
- Develop internal and external marketing communications collateral to meet the needs of both divisions
- Develop web initiatives, optimize and maintain a strong online presence, generate timely and engaging digital content, and develop digital media strategies
- Coordinate, provide support, and promote special events
- Provide support to the Vice Presidents' Offices
- Assess the marketing and communications collateral on an ongoing basis
- Construct and deploy marketing/communication needs assessments for clients
- Develop and train student employees and interns
- Coordinate vendor selection and procurement
- Provide ongoing training opportunities for faculty, staff, and/or graduate assistants within the divisions
What We See (Vision)
- We create consistent and cutting-edge marketing and communications collateral with purpose.
What We Value (Values)
We provide marketing and creative services to the Division of Academic Engagement and the Division of Enrollment and Student Affairs. These services include:
- Branded giveaways
- Creation Consultations
- Debug & Fix Linking Issues
- Analytics Reporting
- Press releases
- Social media strategy
- Event photography (primarily during business hours)
- Resizing for specific uses
Meet the Creative Collaborative Staff
Click the button below to meet the Creative Collaborative staff.