HMCSE Academic Advisors

Contact information for the Hal Marcus College of Science and Engineering academic advisors. The subject they advise for is listed under their name.

Scheduling Academic Advising

Schedule an advising appointment with your academic advisor using NAVIGATE, located within your MyUWF account. Appointments can be held via email, phone, or in-person.

MyUWF Web Portal


Fill out my online form.