ABM Degree in Environmental Science
The ABM program in Environmental Science combines the BSc and MS degrees in Environmental Science and consists of a multi-disciplinary approach that blends natural science and resource management.
The Accelerated Bachelor of Science/Master of Science in Environmental Science (ABM-EVR) program provides the opportunity for high-performing, academically talented students to expeditiously complete the Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (BS-EVR) and Master of Science in Environmental Science (MS-EVR) degrees. The ABM-EVR program allows students to count up to 12 credit hours of graduate Environmental Science coursework toward both the BS-EVR and MS-EVR. The ABM-EVR program provides increased career opportunities for students, allows them to get both the BS-EVR and MS-EVR degrees in a shorter time period and saves on tuition expenses.
Minimum requirements for admission into the ABM-EVR program:
- Overall undergraduate GPA of 3.25 or better
- Undergraduate Major GPA of 3.5 or better
- Completion of all Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science Environmental Core requirements
- A grade of B (3.0) or higher in each Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science Environmental Core course
- Completion of 75 undergraduate credit hours