Crosby Hall on the Pensacola campus

Student Forms

There are a variety of useful forms for graduate students here.

For more information, go to MyUWF and search for "Graduate Student Forms."


Graduate Course Validation Request

The University sets time limits on coursework to ensure that students have reasonably current knowledge in those courses that comprise the graduate program and for which a graduate degree is awarded. Only students fully admitted to a graduate program and who are in good standing are eligible to request course validation. Independent study, directed research, practica, internships, and workshops are ineligible. The validation must be conducted by a UWF professor with expertise in the appropriate course content. The form must be submitted one semester prior to graduation.

Graduate Course Validation Request Form

Program Track or Specialization Change Forms

Graduate students may change their track or specialization within the same degree program by completing the masters or doctoral forms available below. Graduate students desiring a new program must complete a new  for graduate admissions.  Learn more about change of program from the UWF Graduate Catalog.

Program Track Change Form - Masters Degree-Seeking Students
Change of Specialization Form - Doctoral Degree-Seeking Students

Transcript Request Form

It is the responsibility of the applicant to submit one official transcript from each college and university attended. Applicants may use this form to request their transcripts from the previous institutions they attended.

Transcript Request Form


Fill out my online form.