Graduate Student Advisory Board
Your Voice for Graduate Student Interests
The GSAB is the liaison to the University's SGA, and is the student-run representative organization for all graduate students at UWF.
In addition to being the official voice for graduate students regarding policy and fund distribution, the GSAB provides opportunities for camaraderie, networking, leadership opportunities, and mentoring opportunities to current graduate students.
The organization is committed to providing a voice for local and remote graduate students, as we recognize the need for both to be represented.
Meeting are on the third Thursday of every month at 10:00am in the first floor Library conference room.
- At this time, all GSAB meetings have been cancelled while university operations are handled remotely. We will update this page with the new meeting dates once the students return to campus.
GSAB Members 2019-2020
- Fanny Starzmann: President
- Micaiala Hamner: Vice President
- Rikki Oeters: Treasurer
- Kamaria Davis: Communication Director
- Emily Robbs: Co-Communication Director
For more information, please contact them here: