Express Admission to a Master's Program
Express admission is an exclusive admissions procedure to quickly admit UWF undergraduate students to our master's programs. Express admission allows for high-performing UWF undergraduate students to continue their graduate study at UWF by going through an expedited application process eliminating the formal graduate admission application, application processing fee, and some, if not all, departmental admission requirements.
- Be a UWF undergraduate student who graduated Summer 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, or is a prospective Summer 2018 graduate.
- Have GPA of 3.25 or higher.
- Must be nominated by the chairperson of the proposed master's program.
- Must meet published UWF graduate admission criteria.
- Admission is provisional upon the awarding of the baccalaureate degree prior to commencement of graduate study.
How to Apply:
Contact the department chair of your desired master's program. Ask to be considered for express admission.
- Express admission is not guaranteed. Please talk to the department chair of the proposed master's program to explore the possibility.
- Some departments allow a waiver of the graduate admission test (i.e., GRE, MAT, or GMAT). Check with the graduate department regarding test and other admission requirements.
- Other restrictions may apply.