Four students talking in the atrium of the College of Business building

Apply Now

Start Your Graduate Application

Important Notes

  • If you are physically outside the state of Florida AND plan to apply for a fully online program, please review your state authorization status.
  • Please note the Ph.D. in Intelligent Systems and Robotics is pending approval by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
  • In accordance with the requirements of Florida law (Section 119.071, Florida Statutes), the University of West Florida collects social security numbers only if specifically authorized or required by law, or if imperative for the performance of the University's duties and responsibilities.  Learn more about the collection and use of Social Security numbers.
  • If you are not taking any face-to-face courses at a UWF campus or location, visit our Immunization Waivers and Exceptions page. If you are enrolled in a face-to-face course, you will be required to submit the proper immunization documentation through Med+Proctor. Visit Create an Account with Med+Proctor for more information.

What type of application should I choose?

Degree-Seeking Application

This is the application most students will complete.  Select this application if you are seeking to earn a master's, specialist, or doctoral degree.

Non-Degree Application

This application should only be submitted by applicants who are not seeking a degree.

Readmission Application

Graduate students not in attendance during three or more academic semesters (including summer semester), but less than five years, must complete the Readmission Application to the same program in which you were previously enrolled and provide any required documentation.  Students seeking admission for a different program must submit a new degree-seeking application.

Graduate students who last attended their graduate programs over five years ago must reapply to their program by submitting a graduate degree-seeking application.


Fill out my online form.