Cannon Green in front of the Pace Library

Applicant Forms

Residency Forms for FL or AL Classification

Residency Classification Form

Submission of Transcripts

It is the responsibility of the applicant to submit one official transcript from each college and university attended for more than 15 hours. Applicants may use the form below to request their transcripts from the previous institutions they attended if needed. Many colleges and universities use an online transcript request service. Students who received their undergraduate degree from UWF or attended UWF do not need to provide UWF transcripts.

Transcript Request Form


Fill out my online form.