Trolley Shelter Program Cost and Artwork Specs
The UWF community prices below reflect the cost of printing and installation plus 10% for administration of the program.
Rates and Artwork Information
Printing/Installation Cost: $110 per poster
- $240 for 2 displays of new poster designs (2 shelters minimum, 1 per shelter)
- $480 for 4 displays of new poster designs (4 shelters maximum, 1 per shelter)
- One month extension (if available) using previously printed artwork: $10 per display; $20 for 2 displays; $40 for 4 displays
- UWF expenditure guidelines prohibit use of E&G funds for rental space, supplies, and services used to promote events. Fund sources from auxiliary, student activities, concessions, athletics and some grants are allowed.
Poster Artwork Specifications:
- The quality of the artwork production supplied to Business and Auxiliary Services is the responsibility of the department or organization reserving the shelter display space.
- Adobe Creative Suite is the recommended software for designing your poster. (Available in the John C. Pace Library)
- Artwork should be a minimum of 200 dpi at exact poster size and saved as a PDF.
- Fonts should be embedded, or text should be converted to outlines.
- Poster Trim Size: 47-1/4" x 68-1/4"
Set your document to this size with no bleed. This is the overall size of the poster being produced.
- Visible Opening 45" x 66-1/4"
This is the visible space of the transit shelter face. It takes the frame of the display case into account.
- Full Safety Size 42-1/2" x 64-11/16"
This is area in which you should contain all important text or logos to ensure they will be visible. Posters can shift inside the display cases.
- Font size should be at least 288 pt.
- The message and graphics should be easy to read and comprehend within five to ten seconds.
Download a copy of the Trolley Shelter Poster Specs (pdf).
For those who would like design assistance, please see the Poster Templates web page.
Delivering Artwork: Save the finished artwork as a pdf and send to Zachary Farrington by the deadline date at 5pm. Files smaller than 16MB may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Files larger than 16MB can be saved to a thumb drive or sent to Zachary Farrington via Google Drive or a file transfer service such as Dropbox.