Trolley Shelter Program Cost and Artwork Specs
The UWF community prices below reflect the cost of printing and installation plus 10% for administration of the program.
Rates and Artwork Information
Printing/Installation Cost: $105 per poster
- $210 for 2 displays of new poster designs (2 shelters minimum, 1 per shelter)
- $420 for 4 displays of new poster designs (4 shelters maximum, 1 per shelter)
- One month extension (if available) using previously printed artwork: $10 per display; $20 for 2 displays; $40 for 4 displays
- UWF expenditure guidelines prohibit use of E&G funds for rental space, supplies, and services used to promote events. Fund sources from auxiliary, student activities, concessions, athletics and some grants are allowed.
Poster Artwork Specifications:
- The quality of the artwork production supplied to Business and Auxiliary Services is the responsibility of the department or organization reserving the shelter display space.
- Adobe Creative Suite is the recommended software for designing your poster. (Available in the John C. Pace Library)
- Artwork should be a minimum of 200 dpi at exact poster size and saved as a PDF.
- Fonts should be embedded, or text should be converted to outlines.
- Poster Trim Size: 47-1/4" x 68-1/4"
Set your document to this size with no bleed. This is the overall size of the poster being produced.
- Visible Opening 45" x 66-1/4"
This is the visible space of the transit shelter face. It takes the frame of the display case into account.
- Full Safety Size 42-1/2" x 64-11/16"
This is area in which you should contain all important text or logos to ensure they will be visible. Posters can shift inside the display cases.
- Font size should be at least 288 pt.
- The message and graphics should be easy to read and comprehend within five to ten seconds.
Delivering Artwork: Save the finished artwork as a pdf and send to Zachary Farrington by the deadline date at 5pm. Monthly deadlines can be found on the 2020 Trolley Shelter Inventory (pdf). Files smaller than 16MB may be emailed to email@example.com. Files larger than 16MB can be saved to a thumb drive or sent to Zachary Farrington via Google Drive or a file transfer service such as Dropbox.