Mission and Vision
Finance and Administration Mission:
To provide a strategic planning framework, solid infrastructure, and high-performance workforce consistent with a culture of excellence as stated in the University of West Florida mission.
To advance an environment and infrastructure that welcomes and encourages external strategic partnerships.
Finance and Administration Vision:
In collaboration with the University community, the Division of Finance and Administration will advance the UWF mission through consistent standards of excellence in administrative practices, business services, financial affairs, facility operations and strategic planning.
Strategic Themes for FY 2016-2017
- Increase Efficiencies and Effectiveness
- Financial Sustainability and Revenues
- Communication and Integration
- Professional Development and Career Services
- Enhancing Campus Services and the Learning Environment
- Strategic Partnerships and Initiatives