All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
Registration for all Intramural Sports leagues and tournaments will be on the IMleagues website.
Create An IMLeagues Account
Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to the IMLeagues website and sign in with your UWF credentials (Argus ID and password used to sign on to MyUWF).
- Click on the orange IMLeagues banner (this will redirect you to the IMLeagues website after signing in with your UWF credentials).
- Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not, you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link.
Sign Up For An Intramural Sport
- Login to your IMLeagues account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR click on the “University of West Florida” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league in which you wish to play (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.).
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.).
You Can Join the Sport One of Three Ways
- Create a team (For team captains).
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Join a team.
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
- Join as a Free Agent.
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.