Current Research Projects
Our faculty members are engaged in a number of cutting edge research projects. We have many opportunities for students and others to get involved.
Faculty Research in Mechanical Engineering
Here is a list of some of the research projects we are actively involved with. If you see something you are interested in, please see below for contact information.
- CFD modeling of wind turbines
- Quantitative nondestructive evaluation of additive materials
- Using Reinforcement Learning in automatic control
- Design of Complex Systems
- Advanced Machining and Forming Processes
Students: How can you be involved?
We seek to get our students involved with our research and presenting their own work. We have many opportunities in the summer and during the academic year. Contact Dr. Michael Reynolds to learn more.