UWF’s goal is to reduce the number of people on campus—including visitors, vendors and volunteers—in order to slow the potential transmission of the COVID-19 virus and protect vulnerable populations from exposure. All members of the UWF community are asked to help in this effort.
Visitors, vendors and volunteers are required to comply with the below guidelines and protocols that promote a safer and healthier campus:
- Do not visit a UWF location if you are sick.
- A face covering is required everywhere at UWF locations except when in a private office, and areas separated by at least six feet from others.
- Practice social distancing:
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings.
- Follow CDC prevention guidelines.
Vendors who plan to visit a UWF location must call to make an appointment or verify that someone will be able to provide building access as needed due to buildings being locked, whether on the Pensacola campus or at a remote UWF location.
Visitors, vendors and volunteers on campus who refuse to adhere to University health and safety policies will be asked to leave the premises immediately.