The University strives to minimize potential exposure to the virus for employees and students and reduce opportunities for community transmission.
Health, Wellness and Prevention actions are in place to provide a safer working environment and minimize risk but will not completely eliminate the risk of contracting COVID-19.
All employees (remote and on-site) must complete the mandatory COVID-19 Employee Training Module in SCOOP. All employees (faculty, staff, OPS, and students) regardless of remote or on-site must fill out the Daily COVID-19 Pre-Screening on a daily basis on every working day. All employees must read the Frequently Asked Questions.
Supervisors should use the following Tableau report to monitor who has completed the mandatory COVID-19 Employee Training Module. The certification ID to search by is "ECT." Supervisors may monitor their employees' daily participation in the Daily COVID-19 Pre-Screening via Confluence. This includes Student Employees as long as they are assigned to the appropriate department.
Please visit the COVID-19 Employee Compliance page for information on compliance.
For more information and resources, please visit the Return to Campus Resources webpage.
Effective August 10, 2020:
Remote work continues to be the primary work arrangement for faculty and staff. If the functions of a department cannot continue being accomplished remotely, department heads may permit up to 50% of employees to return to their work location. If a department requires more than 50% of employees to return, the department head must request approval from their appropriate division vice president.
On-Site Work Process and Procedures:
- Employees who are selected to return to UWF must be notified by their supervisor.
- Vulnerable individuals must be permitted to continue working remotely.
- Department heads must develop an implementation strategy based on the unique aspects of their operations and strategic priorities.
- Employees in a shared office or cubicle must maintain six feet of social distancing.
- If six feet of social distancing cannot be maintained, then actions must be taken to meet social distancing requirements:
- Move furniture to allow for six feet of distancing.
- Relocate to another office.
- Continue remote work.
- Rotate days in the office.
- If there is a need to share critical equipment (i.e., fax, copy machine, etc.), you MUST disinfect after each use.
- Department heads must designate an employee to update the Staff on Campus spreadsheet on a weekly basis that identifies the building and room number of returning employees to ensure those areas are being addressed by Building Services and University Police are aware of occupancy.
- If an employee is visiting their work location for any reason, they must be included in the percentage allowed to work on-site.