Membership and Benefits
Leisure Learning is a membership organization. The $35 annual membership fee covers twelve months from the date you join. Our diverse lineup of classes offer opportunities to explore Pensacola and the surrounding areas, discover exciting new research and learn new skills — all while making friends.
How to Become a Leisure Learning Member
- Review our catalog and select your classes.
- Register and pay for your annual membership dues and individual classes online, mail in the registration form in the catalog or call the Leisure Learning Student Support office at 850-473-7468.
Please Note: Due to the popularity of courses, we recommend registering online or calling the Leisure Learning office to reserve your seat. We cannot guarantee mailed registrations will have a space in class.
To register online, you will need to create a New Student Profile. This will enable you to log into our system and make online transactions. See how to register online on our Policies and Information page.
- Register for your parking permit and review the UWF Parking Regulation for Leisure Learners.
- Enjoy class!
About Membership Benefits
With your Leisure Learning membership, you are entitled to:
- register for all Leisure Learning classes, tours, and events.
- a free Leisure Learning Parking Decal for parking on the UWF campus.
- a printed Class Catalog mailed directly to your home each semester.
Leisure Learning members are also eligible to purchase a UWF Nautilus card for only $10. Learn how to acquire your Nautilus card in our Policies and Information. This official UWF identification card can be used for:
- checking out books and using electronic databases at the UWF Library.
- an ID for campus events, including $5 admission fees to UWF Center for Fine and Performing Arts events.
- access to the UWF Health, Leisure and Sports facility (with purchase of UWF gym membership).
“It's a very worthwhile opportunity and you'll learn something new. Everyone I've met so far seems very nice and interested in learning and staying active in later life.”Linda Dunwoody
Bring A Friend To Class
Current members may bring a friend to a class as an introduction to the program. The class price will apply. If your friend joins Leisure Learning, you AND your friend will receive a credit voucher for a future Leisure Learning class or event.