Refund and Cancellation Policies
|If cancellations occurs...||Tuition Refund|
|8 or more calendar days before a program is scheduled to start (includes the weekend)||100% (less $12 registration fee)|
|1 to 7 calendar days before a program is scheduled to start (includes the weekend)||100% (less $35 deposit)|
|During a program, because the camper becomes ill or death in the family||Pro-rated for days not attended (less the $12 registration fee)|
|Due to a no-show on the day the program is scheduled to start||0%|
Refund and Cancellation Policy Details
- Cancellations and refunds are subject to a $12 registration fee.
- Requests for refunds must be submitted prior to a program’s start date. Refund appeals must be submitted within 7 calendar days after a program begins. Requests made after that date will not be considered.
- If a program is canceled by Explore Camps due to major weather event or other extenuating circumstances, a full refund of the tuition or a prorated rate if part of the camp ran, will be awarded to the account holder.
- If an account holder cancels 8 or more calendar days before a program is scheduled to start, a refund of the tuition will be awarded, less a $12 registration fee.
- If an account holder cancels 1 to 7 calendar days before a program is scheduled to start, tuition will be refunded, minus the $35 deposit.
- Refunds may take up to 2 weeks to process.
Your child’s summer program instructor will not be able to accept payment under any circumstances. For your convenience, we have three different payment options.
Option 1. Online payments may be made through your Explore Summer Camps account.
Option 2. Telephone payments may be made from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please call 850-473-7468.
Option 3. In person payments are available by appointment only.