Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Transfer Students | University of West Florida Skip to main content

Transfer Students

Thank you for your interest in transferring to the University of West Florida!

Transfer Student Instructions

Because BACB content hours vary per course across verified course sequences, you will need to either:

  • Provide the course content allocation grid from the institution that you previously attended or
  • Have your previous coursework evaluated to determine the outstanding hours necessary to apply for the certification exam.  

Once you receive the results of your evaluation (or obtain the course content allocation grid from the previous institution), you may forward to and our office will coordinate your plan of study with our program.  

Graduate BCBA Content Grid
Undergraduate BCaBA Content Grid

To receive your coursework evaluation, you must apply through the BACB.