New Undergraduate Student Registration
All new undergraduate students must start with the Health Science Essentials of Behavior Analysis (HSC 3102) Course.
How to Register
If you are already admitted to UWF as a degree-seeking student:
- You may add HSC 3102 to your schedule for Fall 2020.
- The second course, HSC 3114 will also be offered this Fall after HSC 3102 ends. You are welcome to register for HSC 3114 now, but you must pass HSC 3102 with a grade of "B" or higher in order to remain in HSC 3114.
If you are a new non-degree seeking student:
- First, apply to UWF as a Non-Degree Seeking undergraduate student. Follow the instructions below for submitting a Non-Degree Undergraduate Application. Make sure to choose "Undergraduate BCaBA" so that our office is notified of your application. Follow these ABA Non-Degree Undergraduate Application Steps.
Non-Degree Undergraduate Application
1. Follow the Non-Degree Undergraduate Application link above.
2. Click "Apply for Undergraduate Admission."
3. Create an Undergraduate Account.
— Fill out all required fields.
— You may select Health Sciences (Online) as the "Academic Program" at this stage.
4. Once your profile is created, you can start the actual application.
— Choose Non-Degree Application under the Undergraduate category.
— Academic Level: Undergraduate
— Choose your entry term for when you wish to begin classes.
5. Complete the Non-Degree Application
— Fill out all required information.
— In the "Background" section under the "Academics" heading, select Undergraduate BCaBA as the Academic Program.
— Finish all information and add your signature
6. Submit the Application
It usually takes at least 24 hours for that application to process. Once it has processed, you will be sent a UWF ID# from Admissions. Once you have your UWF ID, you can log in to the myUWF portal and complete the two remaining tasks:
- Follow the instructions to remove the financial responsibility hold.
- To remove immunization hold, you will need your UWF ID. Immunization records are required of all students, but you have the option to decline or exempt yourself from the immunizations since you will be an online student.
Once you are admitted and holds are removed, you may add the course(s) directly to your schedule.
If you have credits from another ABA program, please see our transfer student instructions. We encourage you to please reach out to our office at email@example.com or (850) 474-2704 with questions at any time.