Explore Hogwarts: Year 1
July 9, 2018
From mystical creatures to potions—discover the wizarding world of Harry Potter at Explore Hogwarts: Year 1. Make magical potions, play quidditch, create wands and write your own creative articles for the Daily Prophet. Each day experience life at Hogwarts through science, art and literature.
- Create "musical skit" using a scene from one of the Harry Potter books
- Analyze “magic” through science inquiry
- Memorize mnemonics for all subject areas, which will be used as spells for dueling
- Analyze US and World inventions through the prism of Arthur C. Clarkes quote, "Any sufficiently advanced technology will appear as magic."
- Describe how those "magical" inventions have impacted history
- Synthesize fractions, using the "magic" of computers
|July 9 - July 13
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|UWF Main Campus||$165|
|Meet our Instructor Carrie Young||
Morning and Afternoon Extended CareSchedule
Browse our Camp Schedule