AXIS is committed to providing CEPS faculty with the resources and assistance needed to teach online using Canvas.
Canvas provides how-to guides with step-by-step directions and screenshots.
Instructor Video Guides
- Canvas Overview
- SpeedGrader Overview
- Creating and Managing Modules
- Discussions Overview
- Add Course Files
- Gradebook Overview
- Additional Instructor Videos
Commonly Asked Questions
- How do I view my favorite courses in the Card View Dashboard as an instructor?
- How do I mute or unmute an assignment in the Gradebook?
- How do I validate links in a course?
- How to create a Turnitin Assignment?
- How to edit the Turnitin Assignment settings?
- How do I copy content from another Canvas course?
- How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as an instructor?
- How do I provide extended time or multiple attempts? - Moderate this Quiz
Requesting Activation for a Special Course
Do you need to add students to a Sandbox course in Canvas? Please review Requesting Activation for a Special Course in eLearning.
Have an incomplete student? Submit a Jira ticket to the ITS Help Desk containing the following information:
- Course shell you want the student in (past or current term)
- UWFID of the student
- Start date of incomplete enrollment
- End date of incomplete enrollment (the student will no longer have access after this date and can be set to be beyond the course end date)