Glenn F. Carter, M.A.A.
- Office: Building 86, Room 126A
- (850) 474-3382
- Curriculum & Instruction, Ed.S.
- Curriculum & Instruction, Ed.D.
- Administrative and Leadership Studies
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Diversity Studies (not currently accepting)
- Higher Education (not currently accepting)
- Instructional Design and Technology
- Sciences & Social Sciences (not currently accepting)
Glenn F. Carter is a full-time professional advisor for the UWF College of Education and Professional Studies Ed.S. and Ed.D. programs.
Previously, Glenn was the Office Administrator for the Department of Research and Advanced Studies. He has an extensive employment background in working for public and private institutions such as Florida Memorial University and Pensacola State College. At these institutions, he has served as Administrative Assistant in various department, including the Provost, Title III, Clinical Support/Nursing, Institute for Information Assurance (Cybersecurity), Purchasing & Procurement, Staff and Program Development. He holds a degree in English from Florida Memorial University and a Masters of Arts degree in Administration from Barry University.
His motto is: "The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it" - Moliere.