Create An Account With Med+Proctor
All accepted students must satisfy immunization verification requirements either through Med+Proctor or by submitting the appropriate waiver if they are a fully online student.
The immunization verification process is now handled through our partnership with Med+Proctor. Please use the following instructions to create your Med+Proctor account and submit the proper immunization forms and information:
- Use the single sign-on link to register for an account in Med+Proctor.
- Sign the consent form for treatment and waivers if applicable.
- Download the required immunization verification documents from Med+Proctor.
- Follow the steps to complete and submit.
- Connect with Med+Proctor to help you through the process via online chat, knowledgebase or by submitting questions.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for processing and application to your admission documentation.
- Be sure to check your UWF student email or your “Immunization Status” in MyUWF for all verification updates from Med+Proctor.