Archery Tag Overview
Thank you for considering the UWF Outdoor Adventures for your event. We’re excited to have you! Here are a few things to keep in mind when planning your visit.
What to Wear
Archery Tag is an all-body sport, so you should wear athletic clothing that provides a full range of motion. You’ll need to wear closed-toed shoes, as there will be a lot of running and moving around. Long sleeve shirts and long pants are encouraged though not required. Masks are required and provided by Outdoor Adventures.
What Not to Wear
Anything you don’t want to be scratched, dented, or dropped should be kept off, including watches and loose-fitting glasses. Jewelry such as dangling necklaces and earrings or rings can cause injury, so should likewise be kept off.
What to Expect
During your event, we will begin with a brief period of introductions and the administration or collection of participant consent forms. Following this will be an introduction to the rules of gameplay and how to use the equipment. After that time concludes, you will take the information and spend the remainder of your time engaged in team style play with the staff’s help. Most people will leave tired yet exhilarated.
- It's difficult to draw an arrow back. While many bow and arrows are difficult to utilize, the bows used for our events only require approximately 20 pounds of force to draw them back the entire way.
- Being hit by an arrow is extremely painful. Our arrows do not have a traditional tip, but rather have a foam block resembling a large marshmallow at the end to minimize impact force. Using these tips significantly lessens the velocity of the arrows and helps make gameplay enjoyable.
Special Event Pricing
- $220 (up to 15 participants)
- 2 hours of facility access
- All necessary equipment (Bunkers, Bows, Arrow, and safety equipment)
- Setup & tear down
- $50 for each additional 10 participants, $60 for each additional hour