HLS Facility Information
This page contains information about the Health, Leisure, and Sports Facility, and includes a photo gallery.
The Health, Leisure, and Sports Facility (HLS) is a 105,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art recreation facility for the UWF community.
- 5,000 sq. ft. lower strength and conditioning center
- Four indoor basketball courts
- Four racquetball courts
- Multipurpose indoor turf soccer field
- 36 ft. top-rope climbing wall and bouldering wall
- 5,000 sq. ft. upper cardio floor with television screens
- Fitness areas include state of the art functional fitness area with platforms, dumbbells, benches, and squat racks
- 1/8 mile indoor track
- Massage Therapy room
- Fitness assessment room
- Two Group Fitness studios
- Men's, Women's, and Gender Neutral locker rooms
- Day lockers
- Lounge and study area featuring computers and a juice bar
The HLS Facility is located directly across from the Fieldhouse and Aquatic Center off of Campus Drive on the Southwest corner of campus.
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL 32514
Click the thumbnails to see the larger photos.