Your Housing To Do List
Get ready for on-campus life by following these steps!
- Look up your room assignment and roommates by reviewing our room assignment page.
- Register for orientation if you haven't already.
- Contact your roommate and decide what stuff to bring for your room, suite or apartment.
- Plan your room theme & review our What to Bring List (PDF).
- Review our calendar and take note of important dates (opening/closing).
- Make a list of special items to bring for move-in, such as a dolly/hand truck, tarps, etc.
- Verify that your Immunizations are complete by checking the MyUWF Immunization Status App
- Review Housing move-in information and plan your arrival on campus.
- Follow our social media pages to get the latest news from UWF Housing (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook).
- Plan your trip to Pensacola for move in.
- Call us (850-474-2463) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about move-in!