Room Change Request
- Set up an appointment with your Hall Director to discuss your need for a room change. You may be asked to participate in a roommate mediation before you are granted a room change.
- If you have not yet moved into your room, you may request a room change by emailing email@example.com. Requests may have to be added to a waiting list if the space you request is not available.
- Residents must not have a past due balance on their student account. If you are moved to a more expensive room you will be required to pay within 5 business days.
- You will be notified by email if a room change can be approved.
- Not all room changes or roommate requests will be possible, as they are done on a space-available basis. If we are unable to fulfill your request, the Central Office will contact you to discuss other options.