Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Request a Room Change | University of West Florida
Skip to main content

Room Change Request

Room Changes

  • Set up an appointment with your Hall Director to discuss your need for a room change. You may be asked to participate in a roommate mediation before you are granted a room change. 
  • If you have not yet moved into your room, you may request a room change by emailing Requests may have to be added to a waiting list if the space you request is not available. 
  • Residents must not have a past due balance on their student account.  If you are moved to a more expensive room you will be required to pay within 5 business days.
  • You will be notified by email if a room change can be approved.
  • Not all room changes or roommate requests will be possible, as they are done on a space-available basis.  If we are unable to fulfill your request, the Central Office will contact you to discuss other options.