Review our forms, policies, and informational links that chapters and their members may need regarding Fraternity & Sorority Life.
Potential New Members
- FSL Info Session - The virtual FSL Info Session must be completed in order to be eligible for fraternity or sorority membership. The steps to enroll in the Canvas course are on the FSL homepage.
- Hazing Prevention Module - Must complete the "Hazing Prevention: It's Everyone's Responsibility 101" module in order to be eligible for fraternity or soorority membership.
- Hazing Regulation Notice - Must sign in order to be eligible for fraternity or soorority membership.
- Recruitment/Intake Grade Release Form - The Recruitment/Intake Grade Release Form is used to verify and release potential new member (pnm) academic information for recruitment purposes to chapters. This must be submitted and approved prior to extending a bid or membership invitation. PNMs participating in a formal recruitment process do not need to complete this form, as it is included in the online registration.
- New Member Academic Release - Each fraternity or sorority new member must complete this form within 48 hours of becoming a new member. This form should be submitted by any prospective members along with the membership intake section of the FSL Action Sheet for all organizations conducting intake before the organization starts their process.
- New Member Institute - Each new member must complete the virtual New Member Institute (NMI) through Canvas within two weeks of beginning new member programs or activities.
- Online Hazing Prevention Module - Each current active fraternity or sorority member must complete the "Fraternity & Sorority Life Module" by the end of the third week of each fall semester.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Action Sheet - Officers may utilize this one form to complete the following updates or required submissions: Update officers, update/change rosters, membership intake, grade report requests, and event summaries.
The following websites are available for chapters to utilize in order to maximize their success.
- National Panhellenic Conference
- North-American Interfraternity Conference
- National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc.
- National APIA Panhellenic Association
- National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations, Inc.
- National Multicultural Greek Council
- Association of Fraternity/Sorority Advisors
- Order of Omega
- The Sorority Life
- Hazing Prevention
- UWF Tutoring and Learning Resources