Get Involved. Get Assistance.
For more information on these organizations, visit ArgoPulse.
- African American Student Association
- Black Student Alliance
- Caribbean Student Association
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Filipino Student Association
- Gender & Sexuality Alliance
- Haitian Student Organization
- Hispanic Student Association
- Indian Student Association
- UWF MEN (Men’s Empowerment Network)
- PEARL - Professionally Empowered and Ready for Life
- The National Council of Negro Women
- W.E.B. du Bois Honor Society
Office of Equity and Diversity Programming Grant
Fund your cultural/diversity event with support from the Office of Equity and Diversity Programming Grant.
A UWF identity-based student organization can apply for up to $300 from the Office of Equity and Diversity programming grant to enhance Equity and Diversity events on campus. We offer this funding for events that:
- Promote understanding or enhance knowledge of an equity/diversity issue or culture;
- Facilitate bringing two or more cultures together; or
- Enhance participation in UWF’s Office of Equity and Diversity Annual Global Block Party.
Events must be open to all UWF students and broadly promoted to the campus community.