The Dean of Students office is here to help you, as are many other on-campus and community resources.
Additional Campus Resources
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Student Accessibility Resources
- Military and Veterans Resource Center
- Argo Central
- Recreation and Wellness
Local Community Resources
- Catholic Charities: Catholic Charities helps in emergencies with such basic needs as financial assistance, food, prescription medication, housing and utilities.
- Health & Hope Clinic: The Health and Hope Clinic was established to help meet the needs of the uninsured and medically underserved in Escambia County, Florida.
- Loaves & Fishes: Loaves & Fishes provides emergency shelter and short term crisis relief services.
- 90Works: 90Works helps people move from being in crisis to safe, stable and thriving. The program assists with everything it takes to be self-sufficient; housing, income, transportation, health, safety, and support.
- United Way 2-1-1: United Way provides a connection to many supportive resources throughout the NW Florida region.