Focus 2 Career
Focus 2 is an online, interactive, self-guided career & education planning system that helps you find YOUR "path for success."
What is Focus 2?
Focus 2 uses self-assessment to help you explore careers, majors, and ultimately make decisions about your future career goals and education plans. So whether you need help choosing a major, already have a major but don't know what to do with it, or are just interested in a little self-exploration, Focus 2 is a great place to start. It is free for you to use and offers:
- Career Assessments
- Mapping of Career to UWF Majors
- Occupational Information
- Career Planning Tools
- Career Options by Education Level
- Side-by-Side Occupational Comparisons
Getting Started with Focus 2
Visit the Focus 2 Career Registration page to register for and create your UWF Focus 2 account.
- You will need to use the following Access Code when prompted - argos
- During registration, you will choose a username and password for future use.
- Be sure to remember your personal username and password, as the Office of Career Development & Community Engagement will not have it on file.
Visit the Focus 2 Career Login page to access your UWF Focus 2 account at any time.
- You will use the login information created during registration.
- Please note that the login information is case-sensitive.
- If you forget your user name and password, you can go to the login page and click "forgot password," to have it emailed to you.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Use Focus 2 online on any phone, tablet, PC or MAC computer, or IPAD anywhere, anytime.
- Focus 2 always saves your results. Use Focus 2 as often as you wish and in any order.
- You can change your mind about earlier choices, repeat a section and explore new options.
- Your results are stored online and are always available to you and your Career Coach.
- Remember to save the majors and occupations that appeal to you as you review them.
- Last, but not least, if you are newly admitted to UWF, currently enrolled as a degree-seeking student, or an alum., schedule an appointment with a Career Coach to review your results via Handshake or by calling 850.474.2254.