OUR Works! Federal Work Study Research Assistantships
Engage in meaningful scholarship related to your career interests all while earning a paycheck! OUR Works! will pay you to Explore Your Major!
OUR Works! Digital Lab Log Closed
The 2020-2021 OUR Works! students must log their activities via the above digital lab log. The digital lab log will open at the beginning of the fall semster.
Research Experience and a Paycheck
In collaboration with UWF Financial Aid and the Center for Research and Economic Opportunity, the Office of Undergraduate Research presents the OUR Works! program. Open exclusively for federal work-study eligible students; these assistantships offer up to fifteen hours of paid research experience a week. The OUR Works! program aims to introduce students to research and scholarly activities while providing an opportunity for professional development and one-on-one faculty mentorship. All federal work-study eligible students, regardless of discipline, are encouraged to apply through the OUR Woks! Qualtrics application.
1. Federal Work Study Assignment Sheet through Dynamic Forms
2. Student Personnel Action Form
3. New Hire paperwork - Work with the Office Administrator in your department to complete all paperwork required for new student hires.
4. OUR Works! Digital Lab Log. This is a digital log that allows you to track your progress and experience with the OUR Works! Program. This will also serve as a method for our Office Administrator to see what you have been up to, and verify the time that you are claiming on your UWF Time Sheet.
5. Mandatory Online Orientation hosted by the Financial Aid Office
6. OURWorks! Pre-Program Survey
7. OURWorks! Position Agreement
Per the OUR Works! Award funding agreement, students to complete the following:
- Final OUR Works! Report (students)
Now Accepting OUR Works! Applications for Fall 2020!!
Applications reviewed on a rolling basis and closes once all positions are filled.