UKCOH Rec Fest 2019
The Usha Kundu, MD College of Health, in partnership with all UKCOH student clubs and organizations, will host Rec Fest on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, from 4 to 6 p.m. in the UWF Recreation Center, Building 72. This event is open to all UWF students, faculty and staff to attend. Come meet our student clubs, enjoy some healthy fun, free smoothies, prizes, and friendly competition. Come join in the fun!
Show 'em who's best at the Fest!
The Spring 2019 UKCOH RecFest will be on Wednesday April 17 from 4 to 6PM! This event will showcase clubs and groups that serve our UKCOH students. RecFest will take place in the HLS building (72) downstairs in the recreation center. Attendees and participants will have a chance to win tickets, like at an arcade or Chuck E. Cheese. And, tickets can be redeemed for prizes! RecFest is not only for students...we will be inviting and challenging faculty and staff to attend and play. So, invite faculty and staff that are associated with your club and show them who has game!
Please see the sports and activities below:
- AT/Iota Tau Alpha (Athletic Training) will host CORNHOLE in Racquetball Court 1
- The Exercise Science Club will host PING-PONG in Racquetball Court 2
- The Medical Lab Science Association will host VOLLEYBALL on Rec Gym Court 2
- The Physical Education Club will host SOCCER in the Pedagogy Gym
- Psi Chi will host HAND ILLUSIONS in the Rec Gym Hallway
- Students for Health Education Promotion will host ARCHERY TAG in the Teaching Gym
- Society for Human Resource Management will host BASKETBALL on Rec Gym Court 1A
- Sigma Theta Tau will host BADMINTON on Rec Gym Court 3
- The Student Association for Public Health will host ROCK CLIMBING on the Rock Wall
- The Student Nurses Association will host SPIKEBALL on Rec Gym Court 1B