UKCOH Advising Center
Academic advising is critical to your academic success. Your academic advisor assists you with course selection and degree planning, understanding your major's curriculum and referrals to campus resources.
- To participate and contribute to a positive team environment that welcomes open communication, exchange of ideas, and encouragement of constant development as a team and as an individual professional.
- To provide accurate and helpful information to every student who seeks the UKCOH Advisors as a resource.
- To provide academic advising on an individual basis for all students that contributes to degree attainment.
- To provide the University with the information, data, and feedback needed to continue to support UWF students.
- To contribute to the advising profession by piloting new ideas, programs, and policies that are within the interest of furthering student success and retention
- To include the College and Campus community in processes, policies, and programming that are related to student success and retention.
Meet your Advisor
- Individual Advising to students with more than 30 undergraduate credit hours enrolled in Majors within the College of Health.
- Change of Major Consultation
- Minor Declaration
- Reinstatement Consultation
- Pre-Health Advising for students interested in graduate health professional programs
- Reporting on UKCOH student success, retention, and advising to both the College and University, when appropriate.
Advisors and Faculty Contact List
There are different reasons for contacting either Advisors or Faculty regarding students' progress to degree and educational planning, please review the list to see who is best to contact regarding a specific situation.