The goal of the I-O internship is to serve as a high-impact learning experience to prepare students for careers such as human resources or consulting.
Students are not limited to internships in the Pensacola area. You are free to engage in an internship experience that best fits your career goals. Our students have interned in a wide variety of industries such as healthcare, research laboratories, military, banking, entertainment, education, civic and nonprofit organizations.
Recent Internships and Applied Project Partners:
- Sandy Sansing Auto Group (https://www.sandysansing.com)
- Navy Federal Credit Union (https://navyfederal.org)
- Baptist Hospital (https://www.ebaptisthealthcare.org/)
- Usha Kundu, MD College of Health at the University of West Florida
- United Way of Escambia County, Florida
- Habitat for Humanity Veteran’s Homeownership Project
- Haas Center (https://haas.uwf.edu/)
- Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD; http://www.navair.navy.mil/nawctsd/)
- LaGrange College, Georgia (https://www.lagrange.edu/)
Got Questions? We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org