Study Abroad Insurance Plans that meet the UWF Requirements for Health and Accident Insurance include:
· ISP-International Student Protection Short Term Accident and Sickness Traveler Basic plan meets the UWF requirements. Plan pricing is based on age. ISP also offers a higher level of coverage with the enriched plans.
· IFS-Insurance for Students Study Abroad Plus Plan meets UWF requirements. IFS also offers a Study Abroad Comprehensive Plan at a higher fee.
· If you currently have The UWF Student Heath Insurance Plan through United Healthcare Student Resources, it includes the required travel and accident coverage. Students will need to have coverage for the entire period of study and have UHCSR complete the Health and Accident Insurance Verification form.
· Enrollment forms can be found online or at the UWF International Center. The company will need to complete the Health and Accident Insurance Verification form and submit to UWF UWF International Center. Fax is 850-474-2915 or email to email@example.com.
· If using existing Health Insurance Coverage, have the insurance company complete the Health and Accident Insurance Verification Form and return to the UWF International Center. Fax is 850-474-2915 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your current insurance does not meet all of the requirements, you will be required to purchase additional insurance to meet the requirements. *Note: Most US health insurance plans do not meet the requirements