Submitting An Appeal
If you choose to send an email, please be sure to include the following:
- Citation Number
- Your Permit Number
- Lot in which Ticket was Issued
- Your Status at UWF, i.e. Student, Faculty, Staff, Visitor, etc.
- Why do you feel you should not have to pay the ticket?
Note: Most of the required information can be found on the Citation.
Appeals are handled on two progressive levels. The first level is an in-house review by the Parking Services Manager. Appeals denied at this level will automatically be forwarded to the second level of appeal.
The second level of appeal is conducted by The Parking Violations Appeals Board (PVAB).
- All Appeals will be heard by the Board once.
- All decisions by the Board are final and binding.