Student Registration Checklist
Here is a checklist to guide you through the registration process from start to finish. All of the processes below can be accessed and performed through the Registration Menu app in MyUWF. All of the links below lead to step-by-step instructions on performing the actions in MyUWF.
- Log in to MyUWF using your ArgoNet username and password.
- Check your Registration Status/Time Ticket in MyUWF. Viewing Student Registration Status
- Check your Holds in MyUWF and take the appropriate steps to remove them prior to your Time Ticket becoming active. Viewing Holds
- Meet with your advisor to receive your PIN (required for all students). Viewing PINs in MyUWF
- View/check your degree audit.
- Current students use the current SASS Audit.
- New students starting Fall 2014 view a degree audit in Degree Works
Once you have received your PIN and your Time Ticket is active, you will be able to register for courses in MyUWF. Registering for Courses
- If you receive any errors, while attempting registration, please READ THE ERROR you receive and take the appropriate action. Registration Error Messages
- Upon completing registration, you can view and print your schedule. Viewing a Student Schedule
If you need to make changes to your schedule during the add/drop period, you may do so in MyUWF. However, you cannot drop your final course online. You MUST contact the Office of the Registrar to do so. Pay attention to the drop/add deadline on the Academic Calendar. Dropping Courses
If you need to withdraw from courses after the add/drop period ends, you may withdraw in MyUWF, however you cannot withdraw from your final course online. You MUST contact the Office of the Registrar to do so. Pay attention to the withdrawal deadline on the Academic Calendar. Withdrawing After Drop/Add
For more information pertaining to registration, please see Registration Policies and Procedures