UCSI Marketing Services for Student Organizations
UCSI Marketing & Technology offers graphic design services and marketing advice within UCSI and to SGA and other registered student organizations.
Marketing Services & Project Timelines
The marketing services listed below are available only to UCSI, SGA and registered student organizations (RSOs).
The project timeline estimates described below are based on the amount of time required to complete the artwork, as well as other projects currently in the queue, once a project has been accepted. If you request a meeting to review your request, your project will not begin until after the meeting date. Please keep this in mind as you determine the advance notice needed to complete your project.
Clients must provide necessary assets (photography, text, etc.) in order for projects to be completed in a timely manner. If your project requires professional production (booklets, T-shirts, etc.), please allow additional production time, which will vary by vendor. Please scroll down to submit your marketing request or digital signage.
- Postcards/Posters/Fliers (2 to 3 weeks): Single-sided/double-sided informational or event-driven materials. We recommend posting your event posters/fliers at least 3 weeks before your event date.
- Web/Social Media Graphics (1 to 2 weeks): Graphics for a web page or social media site.
- Brochures (2 to 3 weeks): Two-sided, single-sheet, or folded materials (trifold or quadfold) for mailing or distributing.
- T-shirt Design (2 to 3 weeks): Design for T-shirt printing (time may vary based on number of sides and colors being printed).
- Booklet/Publication (4 weeks to 3 months): Two-sided, multipage, folded, and bound for distribution. Please note timing varies considerably because of the size and scope of this type of project.
- Button Design (1 week): Graphics for buttons, or reformatting of existing graphics for button production (for button production, please ask to use equipment at the Commons Service Desk).
- Photo Retouching, Editing, & Posting (48 hours): After a UCSI event, photos from that event can be toned and posted to our Facebook page. The corrected photos will be stored for future use.
- Digital Signage (1 week): Slide design and posting on the UCSI digital signage system (two screens).
- Social Media Announcement (ASAP): Post an announcement to UCSI social media outlets.
- UWF Calendar Event Submission (24 hours): Submit an event to the UWF Event Calendar. Please note that once the event is submitted, the UWF Calendar administrator must approve it before it is live on the website. Approval turnaround will vary.
UCSI accepts digital signage submissions from RSOs and UWF departments for display on two screens in the Commons concourse.