UCSI Marketing Requests
The time estimates described below are averages and account for clients providing necessary assets (photography, text, etc.) These estimates are based on the amount of time required to complete the artwork, as well as other projects currently in the queue. If your project requires professional production (booklets, T-shirts, etc.), please allow additional production time, which will vary by vendor. Please scroll down to see our Marketing Request Form.
The UCSI marketing queue is currently full and is not accepting new project requests at this time.
We anticipate being able to accept new requests in early to mid-September. Thank you for your patience.
Graphic Design Services
- Postcards/Posters/Fliers (2 to 3 weeks): Single-sided/double-sided informational or event-driven materials. We recommend posting your event posters/fliers at least 3 weeks before your event date.
- Web/Social Media Graphics (1 to 2 weeks): Graphics for a web page or social media site.
- Brochures (2 to 3 weeks): Two-sided, single-sheet, or folded materials (trifold or quadfold) for mailing or distributing.
- T-shirt Design (2 to 3 weeks): Design for T-shirt printing (time may vary based on number of sides and colors being printed).
- Booklet/Publication (4 weeks to 3 months): Two-sided, multipage, folded, and bound for distribution. Please note timing varies considerably because of the size and scope of this type of project.
- Button Design (2 to 3 days): Graphics for buttons, or reformatting of existing graphics for button production (for button production, please ask to use equipment at the Commons Service Desk).
- Photo Retouching, Editing, & Posting (24 hours): After a UCSI event, photos from that event can be toned and posted to our Facebook page. The corrected photos will be stored for future use.
- TV Slide (48 hours): Slide design and posting on the UCSI digital signage system (two screens).
Public Relations Services
- Social Media Announcement (ASAP): Post an announcement to UCSI social media outlets.
- UWF Calendar Event Submission (24 hours): Post an event to the UWF Event Calendar. Please note that once the event is submitted, the UWF Calendar administrator must approve it before it is live on the website. Approval turnaround will vary.