UWF Human Resources Volunteer Agreement

All Students who are not being paid for their research time should fill out the UWF Human Resources Volunteer Agreement. Once the student has completed the Volunteer Agreement and the form has been signed by the supervising Faculty member the form should be forwarded on to the UWF Human Resources Office. 

 UWF Volunteer Agreement

Fill out my online form.