TRiO Leadership Council (TLC)
The TRiO Leadership Council is responsible for developing community outreach opportunities and campus activities for TRiO participants.
The TRiO Leadership Council is a selective program designed to allow continuing program participants an opportunity to develop leadership skills by attending regional and national workshops and conferences. Continuing students can apply each spring for an opportunity to participate on the Leadership Council for the following academic year. The Council is composed of 8 to 10 members. Please stop by or contact the Student Support Services Office in April of each year regarding the application process.
TLC Eligibility Criteria
- Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student
- Must be an active participant in the Student Support Services Program
- Must maintain Good Academic Standing as defined by the University
- Must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.5
- Must have been a Student Support Services participant for one academic year