ArgoPulse is a web-based system that serves as an all-encompassing student organization management tool to help student leaders with everything they need to manage their organization and plan events.
Check out ArgoPulse now!
ArgoPulse is a web-based platform that helps you get involved at the University of West Florida. It provides an easy way for you to search for student organizations on campus, stay connected with upcoming events and opportunities, and manage your student organizations.
How do I log in?
Use the link above and sign in with your UWF username and password. The first time you log in, you will be asked to complete a profile.
How do I join an organization?
Select "Browse Organizations" from the homepage to see all of the organizations on campus. Select an organization that you are interested in. The profile will list information on regular meeting times, criteria for membership and contact information for the organization. Select "join now" to have information for the organization added to your news feed.
How does ArgoPulse benefit me as a student?
- Explore involvement opportunities
- Contact student organizations
- Browse upcoming events
- Register for campus programs
How does ArgoPulse benefit my student organization?
- Engage potential members
- Promote your events to the campus community
- Store organization documents and photos
- Submit event and reservation requests
- Communicate with members via text, invites, and more
- Apply for A&S funding and manage budgets