Student Leaders Summit
The Student Leaders Summit offers a unique opportunity for student leaders on campus to build a community of leadership.
"Doing things with a real motive behind and a real outcome ahead." - John Dewey
Student organizations are invited to select a representative to send to the Student Leaders Summit, which offers a unique opportunity for student leaders to build a community of leadership.
The Student Leaders Summit seeks to:
- Equip students with the motive to be champions for change by educating them on the Social Change Model of Leadership Development.
- Foster a community of leaders through conversation and activity focused on issues on our campus and in our community.
- Give students the tools to lead with purpose.
As a result of participating in the Student Leaders Summit, students will be able to:
- Describe the Social Change Model of Leadership Development, including the 7 Cs.
- Identify potential action steps and describe leadership practices.
- Identify a needed change in their community.
- Communicate their role in effecting a needed change in their community.
- Formulate a plan to implement change in their community.
For more information, email Tara Kermiet at email@example.com.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to attend these meetings is requested to advise UWF by contacting the UWF ADA Office at 850-474-2694 (voice) or 850-857-6114 (TTY) at least 48 hours before the meeting.