Student Leaders Summit
The Student Leaders Summit offers a unique opportunity for student leaders on campus to build a community of leadership.
October 4, 2014
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. | University Commons Conference Center
"Doing things with a real motive behind and a real outcome ahead." - John Dewey
Student organizations are invited to select a representative to send to this year's Student Leaders Summit, which offers a unique opportunity for student leaders to build a community of leadership.
Register online by September 24, 2014!
The Student Leaders Summit seeks to:
- Equip students with the motive to be champions for change by educating them on the Social Change Model of Leadership Development.
- Foster a community of leaders through conversation and activity focused on issues on our campus and in our community.
- Give students the tools to lead with purpose.
As a result of participating in the Student Leaders Summit, students will be able to:
- Describe the Social Change Model of Leadership Development, including the 7 Cs.
- Identify potential action steps and describe leadership practices.
- Identify a needed change in their community.
- Communicate their role in effecting a needed change in their community.
- Formulate a plan to implement change in their community.
For more information, email Tara Kermiet at email@example.com.