The Leadership Navigators is a group of student leaders who support the vision, mission, and services of Student Leadership Development within University Commons & Student Involvement at the University of West Florida.
Leadership Navigators serve as experts on program initiatives, basic leadership coaching and advising action planning. The group also facilitates leadership outreach sessions with campus and community partners.
Applications for 2014-2015 Leadership Navigators are closed.
- Students will enhance their personal knowledge and practice of leadership.
- Students will gain coaching and advising skills to further the development of their peers.
- Students will polish their critical thinking, mentoring, and public speaking skills.
- Students will be presented with networking opportunities.
- Must be a full-time student enrolled at the University of West Florida
- Must have completed at least 2 semesters at the University of West Florida
- Maintain a 2.50 cumulative UWF GPA and be in good academic standing
- Have an interest/experience in the area of leadership development
- Be available to attend bi-weekly Leadership Navigators meetings and maintain 2 office hours a week
- Present 3 leadership development workshops during the 2014-2015 academic year
- Willingness to be challenged and have fun!