The Student Government Association is founded on providing a cohesive and unified voice for the student body of the University of West Florida. Our role is to advance UWF's Mission and Vision by fulfilling the Goals of SGA through communicating the needs of students to the University's administration and the local, state, and federal government.
Our Constitution, Statutes, annual reports, Senate documents and more can be found here.Resources
View the candidates or find helpful resources!Elections
All you need to know about A&S Fees, right here!A&S Fee Info
2. FY 2017-2018 A&S Fees Annual Budget Request form must be submitted on-line in Argopulse. By clicking HERE you will be taken to the request form. The request form is also located in Student Organization Argopulse account by clicking on the “Form” tab and then clicking on the “A&S Fee Annual Budget Request FY 2017-2018” form.
3. One hard copy that shows approved by the Advisor must be submitted to the A&S Budget Coordinator, Angie Schiller, office located in Building 21, Room 114, no later than Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 4:30 PM.
4. When submitting the hard copy of the request form (Building 21, Room 114), you will be scheduled to present your budget request to the Budget Committee in January 2017.
5. Only RSOs that are "active" as defined by Student Involvement website may submit a request for an Annual Budget and receive an Annual Budget. If an RSO is awarded an Annual Budget and becomes "inactive" as defined by the Student Involvement website, the awarded funds may be swept into the main A&S Fee non-recurring account.
6. If you are not sure if your student organization meets this requirement, please call Student Involvement at 850-474-3155 for assistance.
For more A&S Fee documents, please click or tap the pie chart.
SGA Staff Meetings - Mondays at 9:00am, SGA Office
Executive Committee - Fridays at 11:00am, UC 265
SGA Senate - Fridays at 2:30pm, UC Auditorium
Student Affairs Committee - Fridays at 1:00pm, UC 268
University Affairs Committee - Fridays at 1:00pm, UC 259
Budget and Allocations Committee - Fridays 1:00pm, UC 265 (by appointment)
Freshman Committee - Fridays at 1:00pm, UC 272
Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to attend this meeting is requested to advise UWF by contacting the UWF ADA Office at 850.474.2694 (Voice) or 850.857.6114 (TTY) atleast 48 hours before the meeting.