With many diverse departments, the Division of Student Affairs publishes many helpful documents and newsletters through the year.
Annual Reports - A compilation of all departmental reports that is produced annually, this report is a high-level review of the work of the division of student affairs for a given year.
Student Handbook (pdf) - A comprehensive document that includes most of the University's policies that relate to students.
Career Guide - Contains tips on resumes, cover letters, graduate school, volunteering, internships, cooperative education, interviewing and much more.
Division Newsletter - Produced once per semester for staff within the division of student affairs.
- Fall Newsletter 2015 (pdf)
- Spring Newsletter 2015 (pdf)
- Fall Newsletter 2014 (pdf)
- Spring Newsletter 2014 (pdf)
- Fall Newsletter 2013 (pdf)
- Spring Newsletter 2013 (pdf)
- Fall Newsletter 2012 (pdf)
- Spring Newsletter 2012 (pdf)
- Fall Newsletter 2011 (pdf)
- Spring Newsletter 2011 (pdf)
- Fall Newsletter 2010 (pdf)
- Summer Newsletter 2010 (pdf)
- Spring Newsletter 2010 (pdf)
Strategic Plan 2013-2017 (pdf) - The latest guiding documents that set the mid-term agenda for the work of the division. It is aligned with the University's strategic plan and runs from 2013-2017. See also: Strategic Goals 2008-2013 (pdf)
The Real Argos of UWF (pdf) - Highlights of the many ways students can get involved on campus.
Student Code of Conduct (pdf) - Sets the behavioral expectation for all UWF students including violations, hearing processes, sanctions and appeals.
Minors on Campus - Webpage detailing the University's policies and procedures regarding minors and youths on campus.