Here are some other accommodations that are available to qualified UWF students.
Other reasonable accommodations available to qualified students may include:
- Scribes: Scribes are available for testing. They will write down verbatim what is dictated to them.
- Readers: Readers are available to assist with reading exams.
- Enlarged text: Exams and class materials can be enlarged to accommodate specific vision impairment.
- Preferential seating: Preferential seating is available for qualified students with hearing impairment or psychological disorders.
- Use of digital/tape recorder: Use of a digital/tape recorder is available for qualified students who need to record lectures to review at a later time.
For additional information about specific accommodations, please contact the SAR at (850) 474-2387.
To request this page or any information referenced on the page in an alternative format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.