General RCR Resources
Federal Agencies and Offices
- Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP): Federal office charged with protecting rights and welfare of human research participants.
- Office of Research Integrity (ORI): Federal office charged with composing and enforcing policies regarding research misconduct for the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS).
- National Science Foundation (NSF): Federal agency charged with promoting science and discovery; persons working on NSF funded projects must undergo RCR training.
- Ethics CORE: The "Collaborative Online Resource Environment" is a digital library maintained by the University of Illinois and funded by National Science Foundation. Includes RCR resources for all disciplines and in a variety of modalities.
- Ethics Education Library: A digital library maintained by Illinois Institute of Technology. Includes case study repository, assessment tools, and searchable syllabi database. Emphasis on engineering and science.
- Online Ethics Center: Maintained by the National Academy of Engineering and emphasizes RCR education for engineering and science disciplines.
- UWF Center for University Teaching, Learning, and Assessment: Dedicated to facilitating the development and maintenance of high quality teaching practices.
- Eyes on Research Ethics: A PowerPoint presentation designed by UWF Faculty and the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (2010)